Saturday 20 September 2014

Homework

This week for my homework I made dinner for my family and guests.

Entree:
For my entree I made mini pikelets with cream cheese,salmon and coriander.

First I lay out the pikelets onto a big plate and used a butter knife to spread out the cream cheese.
I cut the salmon into little pieces and put the on the cream cheese.
I then put a few leaves of coriander onto each pikelet and put them on the table to serve.


Main:
For my main I made butterfly lamb leg with roast vegetables and steamed broccoli.

First I cut the vegetables into a bowl filled with water.
I cut the broccoli and put it in a pot to cook.
After a few minuets I put the vegetables onto a dish and put it in the oven to cook.
When it was done I put them into a dish and put the lamb in the oven.
When that finished I put it all on the table to serve.


Dessert:
For my dessert I made caramel apple crumble with vanilla bean kapiti ice cream.

I got out the apples and peeled them and cut them into a bowl.
I put the apples into a pot with some water to make them soft.
In a bowl I put fresh oats,flower and butter and mixed it with my hands.
In the pot I put 3 table spoons of caramel and mixed it well.
When the apples were done I put them into a dish and laid it out evenly.
I put the oats mix on the top of the apples and put it in the oven to cook.



No comments:

Post a Comment