Thursday 26 June 2014

An ant

There I was trying to cross the felid my tiny little legs moving my body as I scurry under the grass.
Im trying to stay on the ground so I don't get stood on,Then I see hundreds of people lined up one behind each other.
Suddenly BANG! I here a loud sound all the people are now running straight at me the ground shook as some of them fell to the ground.
During that I felt the ground shake beneath my feet i'm getting thrown around like a ball flying threw the air.
As I hit the ground I look up the ground is calming down I see everyone like a big army running with all there might.


Im trying to cross the felid still moving forward but before I get to the other side the ground starts to shake I see the runners coming around again i'm moving as fast as my tiny legs can carry me I leap into the air.
Suddenly I hit the ground just in time now i'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment