Sunday 9 November 2014

Waimarino blog post

There I was hung up with all the other paddles,in the morning we all watch on as large groups of kids swarm the area like bees at a bee hive and then run off around the corner.
Soon they walked into the big brick building behind me.
They all then swarmed by the low diving board they started to take turns at diving in I can hear they shivering voices say that its warm but really its not.
As they hours are passing by i'm still waiting to get into the water.
I watch the kids use kayaks to go down slides into the water but why not me?.
I watch them dive into the water some also doing back flips
It starts to get very wet and cold but they still carry on swimming in the ice cold lake.
Soon everyone has gone but 30 minuets later everyone comes back and lines up a blonde headed boy grabes me and puts me down into a kayak.
He then drages the kayak into the lake.
For about 40 minuets we stayed out there in the lake this was the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment